Organic Whole Fruit Wild Blueberry Powder
Fruit d’Or is first to market with clean, farm-to-finish, low-bush whole fruit wild blueberry powders, Blue Naturelle Organic Wild Blueberry Powder and Blue d’Or Conventional Wild Blueberry Powder. All of these whole fruit wild blueberry powders are non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free, kosher, and contain no additives, excipients or carriers. Using proprietary processes, blueberry’s color, flavor and aroma are preserved as Mother Nature intended.
- Vegan / Vegetarian
- BIO-PAC Technology
- Higher anthocyanin potency. “Low-bush wild blueberries are naturally richer in these flavonoids than their more abundant high-bush varieties.”
- Considered a super-antioxidant and King of Blueberry, wild blueberries are associated with eye health, oral health and enhanced cognitive performance. Evidence shows they also promote cardiovascular health, supporting healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Ideal for dietary supplement or to blend with other super food ingredients such as hemp, rice or pea proteins, for sports nutrition products.
- Supplier testing program. “Fruit d’Or is the first whole-food wild blueberry powder company to sign up for the new Blueberry Quality Assurance (BQA) program and to achieve the BQA seal.” Under this supplier testing program, each lot of whole-food wild blueberry powder submitted will undergo the following tests:
- Fingerprint analysis for identification and quantification of anthocyanins and PACs via MALTI-TOF
- DNA sequential bar coding for authenticity
- Analysis for adulteration via MALTI-TOF
- Standardization of biomarkers such as PACs
- Our proprietary process preserves the color, flavor, and aroma during processing; as Mother Nature intended.
- Blue Naturelle and Blue d’Or wild whole-food blueberry powders are not extracts. They are whole-food, full-spectrum nutraceutical powders specifically designed for supplements, smoothies, baking products, dairy and cosmetics.
- Bioflow drying process. Fruit d’Or dries its wild blueberries at a low temperature for a longer period of time. This helps to maintain and protect anthocyanin and proanthocyanidin (PACs) content so we can standardize these biomarkers that are naturally occurring in the powder.
- Gentle milling and careful storage. These steps are critical to maintaining the active biomarker levels in every lot so they can be linked to outcome studies.
- Each lot is standardized. Fruit d’Or is the first to market standardized whole-food blueberry powder in the nutraceutical industry.
- Wild blueberry whole-food powders are non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free, Kosher, and contain no additives, excipients or carriers.